Saturday Only €100 Discount Special Offer
Saturday Only €100 Discount Special Offer
Special offer at €450 per ticket - Saturday Only
Every guest will enjoy the following services/amenities:
- VIP access pass for Saturday May 27th from 0900 to 1800
- Access to the Ermanno Palace during the Grand Prix from Rue Grimaldi with a personal welcome from our on site event team
- Large screen TV's offering full satellite coverage to allow you to keep up to date with any 'out of sight' action
- Champagne breakfast with fresh croissant, pastries, preserves, selection of juices, tea & coffee, morning papers
- Luncheon with pre-lunch canapés & afternoon sweet treats
- Complimentary 'open-bar' serving Champagne, premium local wines, ice-cold beers, soft drinks, tea & coffee
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Official F1 2017 race program
- Ear protection
- Hostess staff on hand throughout the event
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
If you are unclear about any aspect of the terms and conditions then please contact us and we will be happy to answer any queries you have.
‘You’ or ‘your’ is the lead name in the booking.
‘Supplier’ is registered company GROUP DELUXE LTD (Company registration number 9274607).
Section 1 - General
- You accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or account.
- In order to make a purchase you must be over 18 years old, be purchasing for yourself and have the legal capacity to make the transaction.
- You must make sure that all the information you provide to us is true and accurate.
- You must not use the website for speculative, false or fraudulent bookings.
- This contract agreement is between you and GROUP DELUXE LTD, trading as GP Deluxe and is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- These terms and conditions shall be deemed severable. In the event that any term is deemed to be unenforceable or invalid, such term shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining terms.
- All rights reserved.
Section 2 - Event Tickets
- Tickets will only be released to the registered address for security reasons.
- Tickets may neither be returned nor exchanged unless previously agreed with you in writing by Group Deluxe, trading as GP Deluxe.
- Upon receipt, please check the details of your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified. The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the Supplier reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- In exceptional circumstances, the Supplier may reserve the right to make minor alterations to the advertised arrangements and to request latecomers to await admission until a convenient break, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- It is your responsibility to check whether an event, performance or time has been cancelled or rescheduled. GP Deluxe will use its reasonable efforts to contact you in the event of cancellation once we have received the relevant notification.
- The Supplier reserves the right to refuse you admission if, in its reasonable opinion, your admission to the event might be a risk to (a) the safety of the audience and/or yourself; and/or (b) affect the enjoyment of members of the audience; and/or (c) affect the running of the event, performance or task, for example, if you act aggressively and/or appear to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs. Should this occur you will not be entitled to a refund.
- You may be entitled to a refund from the Supplier if the event is cancelled, rescheduled or if there is a material change to the subject matter of the ticket contract that is what you have contracted to see.
- In the event of breach of the contract by the Supplier, the Supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the Supplier at the date of the contract for the sale of tickets, except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any act or omission on the part of the Supplier.
- If your ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the supplier, it will become voidable and the ticket holder may be refused entry or ejected from the organisation.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- The ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, organisation regulations and safety announcements whilst attending the event.
- Motorsport events can be dangerous. Group Deluxe cannot accept responsibility for any injury, loss, or cost as a result of attending the event. You attend at your own risk.
- Where an age restriction applies for an event this will be indicated during the ticket booking process and confirmed on your booking confirmation. Please ensure that you carry proof of age, if appropriate, as Group Deluxe can in no way be held liable for failure to comply with age restrictions imposed and any subsequent action taken against such failure.
Section 3 - Pricing and Payment
- If an honest error has been made with displayed ticket prices on the GROUP DELUXE, trading as GP Deluxe website, we reserve the right to ask you for the difference in payment before confirming an order, releasing tickets, or reserve the right to cancel the order.
- All prices are INCLUSIVE of any applicable VAT, unless stated otherwise.
- Payment must be made in EUROS, unless an alternative payment currency is agreed in advance with GP Deluxe.
- Failure to supply the correct credit or debit card billing address information and/or cardholder details may result in delays to the issue of your tickets and may make the total booking cost subject to increase. We also reserve the right to cancel tickets after issue if payment is declined or incorrect cardholder details and billing information have been supplied. Further, in an effort to minimise the effects of credit card fraud, we reserve the right to carry out random checks, including checks of the electoral roll, and may request you to either fax or post to us proof of your address and a copy of the credit card and recent statement before issuing any tickets.
- Bookings must be paid for in full within the period of payment printed on the invoice or email. GROUP DELUXE, trading as GP Deluxe has the right to resell tickets and cancel invoices if payment is not made according to the conditions.
- If prices change on a paid booking before it is confirmed, GROUP DELUXE, trading as GP Deluxe, reserve the right to request the additional cost or refund you in full.
- If for any reason a refund is due, it will be refunded in the booking currency.
Section 4 - Booking
- Confirmation is defined as the point at which we issue you with a ticket. Once this process has been fully completed we will send you an email to advise you of this. Either a delay or failure to receive the email does not constitute an unconfirmed booking.
- A successful payment to GROUP DELUXE, trading GP Deluxe, does not guarantee your booking will be secured. Only when your payment is fully cleared will we attempt to confirm your booking.
- If we are unable to fulfil your booking request, we will contact you to advise you of the situation. At this point we will give you the option of amending your booking or obtaining a full refund if applicable.
- Bookings generally cannot be cancelled once confirmed as is the policy of event Suppliers. If, at the discretion of GROUP DELUXE, trading as GP Deluxe, we are able to re-allocate your booking to a separate customer then a partial refund may be offered. Please contact us for any cancellation requests.
- It is your responsibility to monitor the status of your order. Failure to receive correspondence from GROUP DELUXE, trading as GP Deluxe, after an order has been placed does not guarantee a void order and so you must clarify any order queries with us.
Section 5 - Delivery
- Ticket delivery is made using eTicket email confirmation.
- We will dispatch tickets as soon as we receive cleared payment confirmation, but cannot be held responsible for any external problems or delays regarding the delivery date.
- An email will be sent to the email address supplied by you when tickets were purchased. It is your responsibility to monitor delivery. You must contact GROUP DELUXE, trading as GP Deluxe; to notify us of any delivery issues a minimum of 5 working days before the start of the event.
- Lost, left-behind, stolen, damaged or defaced tickets after dispatch will be your responsibility and no refunds will be made whatsoever. We will always do our best to assist with these issues but any action will be at the discretion of the circuit.
- If you live outside of the UK, your local customs may check your delivery for import duty (postal deliveries only). Because of the nature of tickets, they are generally considered as zero customs value. However, if for any reason your local customs demands duty on your delivery then it will be your responsibility to pay the full amount directly to customs.
Section 6 - Other
- The content of this document may not be modified, copied, transmitted, distributed, sold, displayed, licensed, or reproduced in any way by you, except if you wish to make copies of the website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- All information on this document is for guidance purposes only. Whilst we make every effort to provide useful information, we make no guarantees that the written and visual media is accurate or up-to-date. This includes circuit diagrams and ticket information. It is your responsibility to confirm any details relating to your booking prior to placing your order with GROUP DELUXE, trading as GP Deluxe. If you need more accurate information, such as official circuit diagrams, then please contact us and we will do our best to help.
- Whilst reasonable efforts are made to protect security and your privacy, no guarantees can be made.
- If we feel it is necessary to take any action to enforce these terms and conditions, we will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all reasonable and necessary legal fees, in additional to any other relief, at law or in equity to such an entitlement by us.