monaco grand prix SUPERYACHT
The 44mtr Trio-Deck Benetti superyacht 'MORE' will be berthed in the prestigious Zone One and will be moored just after the world famous Tunnel Exit [Chicane].
HOSPITALITY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Breakfast buffet served between 0800hrs and 1000hrs daily.
- Pre lunch canapés served from 1130hrs daily.
- Buffet lunch served from 1300hrs - 1430hrs daily.
- Full open Champagne bar between 0830hrs and 1730hrs daily.
- Guests will be transferred to the Yacht via a tender from Fontvieille.
- The meeting point is by the Capitainerie in Fontvieille Harbour.
- Transfers will depart from 0815hrs - if you are due to arrive after 1015hrs please call one of the coordinators.
- The bay can be a little choppy at times so please be aware of this.
- Transfers are approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Guests must be aware that the Yacht may need to be accessed by climbing a rigid bow ladder.
- Strictly no unauthorised person will be allowed access to the yacht.
- VIP lanyard to be worn at all time whilst on the yacht.
- Smoking is only permitted on the external lower deck.